JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR MEDICAL OFFICER
Integrated Development Foundation (IDF) is a non-profit, non-political
and a non-government organization. Its program activities cover
a wide range of areas with focus and efforts on microfinance, micro-insurance,
renewable energy, agriculture and livestock; health, sanitation
& water; gender promotion; scholarship program to students,
education, rural housing, environment and so on.
We are looking application for the post: Medical
• Ensure all the health services among IDF member.
• To make the poor people aware of health problems & the
causes of common diseases.
• To ensure access of the poor people to health services,
safe water & sanitation.
• To make the people conscious about the safe motherhood &
Job Description / Responsibility
• Providing Primary Health care to the patients.
• Provide necessary health care during ante-natal & post-natal
• Ensure health services among newborn, neonate & children.
• Manage any obstetric and neonatal emergencies.
• Help Health Coordinator to maintain Quality Care in health
• Assist Health Coordinator to facilitate monthly staff meetings
along with all the staff and review performance
against set objective.
• Help Health Coordinator to take initiatives for expansion
of Health Program activities.
• To do necessary job regarding member & employee welfare
• Conducts training to paramedics when necessary with the
assistance of Health Coordinator.
• Assist Health Coordinator to assess staff performances and
identify training needs.
Medical Graduate (MBBS) and registered with Bangladesh Medical and
Preference will be given to the candidate having experiences in
providing Primary Health care (PHC)/ previous working experience
in any NGO.
• Age 25 to 36 year(s) .
• Strong knowledge on his/her area of work.
• Good practical skills.
• Communication skills and a good bedside manner.
• Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
• Ability to solve problems and effective decision-making
• Drive to continue learning throughout career.
• Committed to the well-being of the under-privileged people.
Health Center- 01, House No: 01, Road No: 01, Block-A,
Chandgaon R/A, Chittagong.
Festival bonus as per policy.
Candidates with the requisite qualification and experience are requested
to send their applications along with CV and two copies of recent
passport size photographs including attested copies of all academic
& experience certificates with the name of two referees to the
Human Resource Department,
Integrated Development Foundation
House no #01(Laila Monjil), Road #1, Block# A, Chandgaon Residential
Mobile No: +880 1882777455
Applicants can send the above-mentioned documents to the following
Application Deadline: Nov