IDF won the Citi Award 2015 in the category of “Best Microfinance Institution of the year”. Executive Director is receiving the certificate of Award from Professor Dr. Wahiuddin Mahmud in a colorful ceremony on 21 May 2016.
- In 2004 IDF Won the prestigious “Pioneer in Microcredit Award 2004” bestowed by Grameen Foundation USA. The award was given in recognition of the outstanding contribution to poverty alleviation made by IDF and for being the pioneer in providing services to the impassable and remote hilly region of Bangladesh.
- IDF received most promising partner award from IDCOL in 2004.
- US based Forbes magazine rated IDF as one of the top 50 MFIs in the world and 6th in Bangladesh in 2007.
- Baby Chakma an IDF Micro-entrepreneur won the Citi best entrepreneur Award in 2008.
- IDF won the Citi Award 2015 in the category of “Best Microfinance Institution of the year” in Bangladesh.
- IDF received the award of “Kar Bahadur Families and 4th highest Tax Payer Award” in other category by the National Board of Revenue for 2016-17 financial year.
In 2004 IDF won the prestigious “Pioneer in Microcredit Award 2004” bestowed by Grameen Foundation USA.